RealModScene
ken

FSD3 CRASH

Hi guys abit of help needed if possible i loaded some games on my external hard drive today and scanned the content but nothing would show so i loaded a fresh install of fsd3 and dashlauch onto my console the they all scanned perfect but when i flick thu my games now the seem to lag and if i go a faster thu them fsd3 crashes all the time

usb tends to be slower but many use usb hd's for games without issue

make sure your using the usb ports at the back of the console, and make sure your hard drive is of good quality (5400rpm,. etc..)

Make sure you use default skin and if necessary change the layout in the settings to classicnxe

cheers m8 ye its a brand new hd seagate 2tb and not had a problem till i loaded another 20 games on it today then put a fresh copy of fsd3 and dashlauch on console

in settings change the layout to classicnxe, that requires less resources and it should be ok for you then

sometimes when you use a usb hdd, it appears as usb0, othertimes it'll show as usb1, that will cause issues too and its set for usb0

try make sure the hdd is the only usb device plugged in at the time of booting.