RealModScene
Ali UD

System Link problems with bad JQE360 server

I have the same problem. All test pass, I enter to a system link room in the xbox menu with no problem, but the IN GAME system link doesn't work. No room shows up. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

I have the same problem. All test pass, I enter to a system link room in the xbox menu with no problem, but the IN GAME system link doesn't work. No room shows up. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

I think u need to enable ur tu

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I'm also from Ghana using a Netgear WNR2000 with DMZ enabled. ISP is Ghana Telecom and I'm using a stock firmware. LINK has been fine until recently when i have to HOST a game for about 5mins before i can join any game. But lately, i can not join any game anymore even though my ports are well forward pass all tests on LINK on the F3 Dashboard. I have tried upgrading my router firmware several occasions. What could cause this please? I can join rooms in the lobby and see hosts but i cannot join any game but i can rather host others. Please help me out JPizzle and Swizzy.  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure: