RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Raid Amine Bacha

Xbox won't start up?

Before i start my question i like you to know that i am new to xbox.

So yesterday i got my gliched xbox 360s and it didn't have any of xex or freestyle or anything,

so i first installed xex menu and it did work great, then i just copied in the hard drive both of FSD 3 and Dashluncher 3.10 and i tried FSD from the defult.xex and it boot up great and i desided to call it a day and turned off the console and let installing dashluncher to the day after (i got Dashluncher files in the hdd)

in the next day when i tried to turn on the console wheni press on the power button i got the little dote in the senter on the power button led in green, the fan spinning but nothing come up on the screen and the controller won't sync and that all that happens, and i tried

• Different power sources.
  • swiching between HDMI and AV.
  • Removing the hard drive.
  • Powering up from the power button or from the controller.

But always the same problem, so can you please tell me what the problem.

The console might be taking long to glitch, try pulling the power, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in and powering the console on. Let it sit for a bit and it should boot.

check your soldering on your glitch install and visit the forums for the vender of your chip for help, i would imagin thats the problem, its not FSD refusing to start it looks like your console isnt even glitching so it will be hardware related my friend.

If your console doesn't boot after 30 seconds several times, its possible a wire came loose for your rgh, you need to be careful when handling your console for those tiny wires can pop loose.

Try again and let us know :)