RealModScene
GameDev

TU Screen freezing since update! [Freestyle 3 Beta Rev 775]

Hi Guys,

Newbie here. Ive been using Freestyle Dash with games running from both internal and external HDD for a few years now and love the program. Have never had an issue!

Unfortunately, i do now :(

I updated through the system menu to Freestyle 3 Beta Rev 775 back a few months ago. 

Since then i have been unable to download any TU for games. It worked previously before i updated.

Right now when i press Y to download latest TU, i choose the internal HDD or external one. It then takes me to the TU screen, where you normally would choose a TU to select. However now, it just freezes on this screen and no buttons work apart from the xbox guide button. Nothing is downloading either! 

I can still go through and select one of my previous games that i downloaded TU for in the old dashboard.

Anyone know whats wrong or how i can fix this? Please really need to fix it as its been a pain!

Appreciate any help.

Thanks for the advice, but after searching on the forums for a while i finally found the answer!I

It was because i had selected another skin!

TU manager only seems to work with the default skin! Thank god for that! would have hated to do a fresh install!