RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
papermanzero

Bluetooth USB Support

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the correct forum. I have a question and I would like to know if this is feasible with the X360.
More and more emulators are coming to the Xbox360. But unfortenutelly the 360 Pad is not always the best choice for classic games (e.g. for SNES, Genesis or Gameboy). My question is, if it's possible to add support for bluetooth USB sticks to connect PlayStation or Wii controllers.

I know there is the possibility to use Cronus. But Cronus has several disadvantages. In order to run different console equipment on the 360 (like Wii Classic Controller), you need a wired 360 controller to get a connection. Another disadvantage is that you can only use one Cronus for one controller. This is especially for multiplayer games a big limitation.

The idea is to have a bluetooth stack for 360 homebrew which is working with bluetooth USB devices (maybe with lwBT).
What do you think?

Googled a little bit about the bluethooth implementation. The bluetooth stack wouldn't be the problem, the problem would be the driver for the usb stick. The drivers for some sticks must be implemented to get bluethooth compatibility and only these sticks will be compatible.So I answered the question myself. It's too much effort to maintain drivers and implement a stack.