RealModScene
aamirismail

Newbie-Freebot - Information Required

Hi Xbox Experts,

I am new to Xbox hack, tweaks, freebot . .

and I have started my journed to this endless world .. but I would like to understand what is going on..

I just received my Xbox with freebot and the shopy guy put 5 games inside .. so i can play 5 games .. 

I was messing with games in the games directory so that another 2 additional game appear in  Xbox 360 games, but in doing I lost the covers of the initial 5 games as well ..  I tried to change the scan location , copied only folders with number but still i can only see 2 games . 

If any of you kind enough to send me tutorial of freebot ...  the current version i have is 3.0b something like this ..

Also i was wondering how can i go back to original Xbox SW and somehow i went to weather and when i tried to go back it says there is error , i can do 3 options and one was go back to NXE . . so luckily i went to NXE which was original XBOX but what is the permanent solution to switch between Freebot SW and XBOX softare .. 

Yes I am sounding really linke newbiew but will try to learn this thing to have bbetter control and also do dashboard updates .. 

Looking forward your kind guidances. 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/349-update-your-rghjtag-with-xebuild-gui-and-nand-flasher-for-xbox-360/ This tutorial will help you familiarize yourself with some of the basics of your console.  It will also explain some of the jargon to you.  Although the methods for updating your console are somewhat out of date, it would be a good place to start.

• Like 1