RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
g36

Please add these games to LiNK

Hello please add these XBOX games to link.jqe360.com instead of Xbox Classic room. Like XBLA or XBOX 360 games each game have its own name room and icon

(all games are compatible with the XBOX 360 with system link support)

America's Army: Rise of a SoldierAmped 2Brute ForceCall of Duty 2: Big Red OneCall of Duty 3Chicago EnforcerClose Combat: First to FightConker: Live & ReloadedCrash Nitro KartCrimson Skies: High Road to RevengeCounter-StrikeColin McRae Rally 2005Crimson SkiesDead or Alive UltimateDoom 3: Resurrection of EvilDarkwatchDoom 3Forza MotorsportGreg Hastings Tournament Paintball Max'dGauntlet: Seven SorrowsGodzilla: Save the EarthGoldenEye: Rogue AgentHalo 2Halo: Combat EvolvedLinks 2004MotoGPMotoGP 2MTX: MototraxNeed for Speed Underground 2OutRun 2Phantom DustProject Gotham Racing® 2PariahRaze's HellRenegade PaintballReturn to Castle Wolfenstein Tides of WarShadow Ops: Red MercuryStar Wars BattlefrontStar Wars Battlefront IIStar Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi AcademyStar Wars Republic CommandoStreet Racing SyndicateSegaGT OnlineSerious SamTom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 Summit StrikeTom Clancy's Rainbow Six LockdownTom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos TheoryTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora TomorrowTony Hawk's Pro Skater 3Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4Tony Hawk's UndergroundUnreal Championship 2: The Liandri ConflictWhacked!WarPathYu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny

Thank you

For xbox 360, you need to provide a screenshot and game id

for xbox classics, they're all under xbox classic.

• Like 1

2006 FIFA World Cup  don't have system link i think. a lot of site have wrongs informations. the best way is get the game and check for yourself besides you need to post the screenshot of the system link menu anyway.

• Like 1

And all these even have system link...?

The Rainbows have system link

Be great if that had its numbers - I must have clocked a few 1000 hours on that game back in my XBOX Classic Days... I wasn't Irish Dave, I was Classic Dave

• Like 1

2006 FIFA World Cup  don't have system link i think. a lot of site have wrongs informations. the best way is get the game and check for yourself besides you need to post the screenshot of the system link menu anyway.

yes unfortunately both xbox and xboxmp site have wrong info about these games:

2006 FIFA World Cup (xbox and xbox360)Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07F.E.A.R.Chaotic: Shadow WarriorsFairytale Fights

I looked at their cover nothing about system link but I am not sure about XBLA games:

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix

http://marketplace.x...15-d8025841091b

http://www.xboxmp.co...Galactrix/1923/

Lumines Live!

http://www.xboxmp.co...ines-Live/1053/http://marketplace.x...15-d802584107f8

I checked xbox games again by looking at their cover and all of them have system link support. Please if you found a game that doesn't have system link tell me so I remove them from the list it is better to have xbox games separate from one Xbox Classic room so everyone can see which game is supported and to see who is playing it like xbox360 games. About adding screenshot I cant do that right now I'm busy and don't have some of those games right now but you can search the game cover on internet to see if it has system link. Thank you for your attention