RealModScene
nico331999

Games are shown in homebrew and TUs seems to be corrupted

Hello Community!

My Slim RGH2 with Corona MB has a big problem since few days.

All started when I downloaded Saints Row IV. Next day I wanted to play and then a Pop-up came up with an fatal error: please download again because some files are corrupt. and a link with Microsoft's support. Then the box had an soft reboot into the ms dash. After I had done a restart all games were moved to the homebrew section and the games section was emty. After some checks, I found out that games only start without any TU. I Googled everywhere, did a successful system update and a new hacked kernel, dashlaunch 3.10 (other versions didn't work too) newest fsd 3 and some advice like increase scan depth and disable start up scan. Nothing worked. 3 Days ago I installed GTA V and that is in the fsd game folder but the rest is still in homebrew. I don't think that this is depending on the region, because all games are European, german or RF (Saints Row only).

In the fsd settings is the marketplace location set to Germany. I can't see what the error is. If I forgot some information, I can add this but some help is very nice.

Thanks for that!

I'm German and I'm sorry for any wrong sentences. Please correct me!

FSD Marketplace is for the covers. You wouldn't want to be downloading spanish, Italian, etc... covers would you?

It sounds like you have corrupt files, try deleting the game and re-uploading to your hard drive

also, make sure you have the latest kernel and avatar/Kinect data installed.

If all your games moved to homebrew then go into your scan settings and change it from homebrew to xbox 360 to automatic, this sounds like you tweaked a setting

Ok thanks for the quick reply. The newest kernel and avatar update is installed. The settings are normally not edited except the scan depth. and the corrupt files? The game starts without TU but if any TU is activated the error comes again. I download the TUs always from FSD since the function is fixed, and I also redownloaded all TUs, independently of the version. But I noticed something at Black Ops 2: without an TU it was functional but at first an ingame error message says: XBOX LIVE

The content is not for your region or other equivalent. I got BO2 from a friend's disc and it worked for a long time fine. I hope that is another information.

Thanks for coming replies!

I've downloaded an TU for a game and stuck it in cache once and it didn't work (I have had some there and they did before), I had to create a folder and put the file in the games folder (there is a tut on here somewhere about that)

The Game being in Homebrew, you can just hover the game and press Y and move it to 360 Games (or xbox classics or whatever category you want it to show up in).

EDIT: What I do is I have folders in the base directory of HDD1:, One folder for 360 Games, one folder for Xbox Classics, one folder for Homebrew and one folder for Emulators, I wouldn't extract games into the FSD directory, things can mess up quick if you are unorganized.

Edited by gangrel_1313

Actually it wasn't actually a tutorial but some posts (as a matter of fact one post was Irishdave's),

Find the appropriate title Id's (of the games that TU's aren't working for) and make an 000B0000 folder in each Title ID's folder, and put the appropriate TU in its rightful place (<TitleID>000B0000)

HDD1:Content0000000000000000<TitleID>000B0000

Do you understand what I'm talking about?

You have 3 options on finding your Title ID's, 1 use a site like ABGX.net (but if your not exactly sure of the region of the game, read on), 2 log into FSD's WebUI and find the ID's in there (accurate, Xbox reads the TItle ID's of the games), 3 use default FSD skin and view Games options, it will tell you the ID of the game.

I hope I'm not confusing you too much. :)

Ohh I didn't understand right. But that way is known. But fsd downloads the TUs always from abgx and with right region and why I should insert it manually?