RealModScene
Itzik Hanuka

Launch.ini

hihow do i config Launch.ini file so i the XBOX will read the content from my external HDD? thanx

What do you mean? the xbox 360 dashboard doesn't read the contents of an external harddrive in a way that you can see it or launch games/apps from it, you'll need F3, XEXMenu or similar... an alternative dashboard that is...

I mean games like call of duty (2 disk) that contain contect folder.

I understand that this folder had to be copy to the xbox, so my q. is how do i config the launch file that will read this from the external hdd?

All of this becouse i cant play in system link. (TU cant be copy to the external hdd).

Thankx

You can edit the launch.ini file so that dashlaunch will look for your FSD install on the external. You would have to add the line "Default = Usb:Freestyledefault.xex". Once you have dashlaunch looking for FSD on the external, then you would just add the game path in FSD to look on your external for the games. You do this by going into FSD then going to: Settings>Content settings>Manage Game paths. Then just add the directory where all your games are saved (Usually usb:games).

I mean games like call of duty (2 disk) that contain contect folder.I understand that this folder had to be copy to the xbox, so my q. is how do i config the launch file that will read this from the external hdd?All of this becouse i cant play in system link. (TU cant be copy to the external hdd).Thankx

For content like that you need to configure your USB external memory in the Xbox 360 dashboard so you get a 32GB virtual memory, once you have that you can add stuff to it using etheir FSD or a PC app like Party Buffalo...However, you CANNOT get it to read stuff directly from the external harddrive (content and title updates)Games can be read from USB with XEXMenu and FSD without any problems... but... not DLC/XBLA/TU
  • Like 1

just put this line anywherw?

This will silve me the problem with playing on system link (finding rooms)?

Can you send my you launch file so i can see how and where?

My email: itzikh@gmail.com

Thankx

just put this line anywherw?

This will silve me the problem with playing on system link (finding rooms)?

Can you send my you launch file so i can see how and where?

My email: itzikh@gmail.com

Thankx