RealModScene
denzx09

no avatars

ive lost all avatars on the xbox and now its telling me i need to update the dashboard how do i get round it ive got cr3pro with fds3 755, cheers 

D:2.0.16537.0

no i havent done anything yet as some of them say i have to update with j-runner and i dont have the lead to goto the cr3pro, thing is though i did have them and i had to re-install fsd3 then they just disappeared 

you don't need the lead to go to the CR you can do all your updating your self now via USB, all the hard work has been done for you ;) 

Just make sure you keep a copy of your nand and cpu key handy for the future and you'll be fine. 

As for your avatars, you can download the official system update 16537 and put that on a freshly formatted USB stick (FAT32) and put that in your machine and start it, or put it in when your on stock dashboard. 

HERE 

Remember your looking to update the avatars not the system. but your all ready on 16537 so you'll be fine. 

ohhh right thats  good then yeah i saved all them files in a password'd folder , ok ill try that thanks for the info m8 

RAR your nand and CPU key and store them in 2 places, when you "RAR" a file it keeps the integrity of the files inside it ;)

RAR your nand and CPU key and store them in 2 places, when you "RAR" a file it keeps the integrity of the files inside it ;)

yeah ive already done that and password'd it m8