RealModScene
denzx09

Party Buffalo & problems & new hd

hey guys i have a problem with party buffalo sometimes when i install games onto hd with this it will crash then will not let me in and this is very frustrating as i have to start all over again with formatting the hd, it comes up with a error and wont load the drive is there a way around this or a better program for putting my games on the hd rather than ftp as that is way to slow, 

the other is i have a 500g hd on usb2 but the xbox wont pick it up, its the one with one usb on one side that plugs into the hd and 2 usb on the other end that plugs into the pc or xbox, but if i put it on xbox and sort it out on there as a usable drive it will only give me 32g of it how do i sort it out, thanks in advance 

I use a program called fatxplorer, you have to buy a licence for it, but after dealing with the frustration caused by other programs I find it well worth the money.  Be sure your external drive is formatted to fat32 otherwise your xbox won't be able to read it inside of freestyle dash.  Your microsoft dash will not be able to read fat32 at all,  The 32 gb sounds like you have formatted it inside of the microsoft dashboard which uses a format called fatx, this is the max that your Xbox will natively allow you to format. By using a feature in fatxplorer you can increase the amount of fatx memory that your Xbox 360 can read from a usb drive.  This will allow you to use any size usb drive in your microsoft dash.

• Like 1

thank you that is brilliant info, i dnt mind paying for something that will work without the hassles like party buffalo its so annoying as you cant get back in and delete what you put on, thanks again 

• Like 1