RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
denzx09

Dishonoured GOTY PAL XBOX360

hi people,

how do you intall Dishonoured GOTY PAL XBOX360 i managed to put the 1st disk on fsd3 755 but i cant install the expansion disk it just keeps re-setting my xbox after install

disk 1 is in hdd1:games and disk 1 is 425307E3 and disk 2 is FFED2000 where do i put it,

and also its supposed to be a pal game buts its in a different language is there a way to change that ? thanks  

Tried extracting the expansion disc and checking the contents of it (use something like exiso or xbox image browser)? my guess is that it contains a folder named "content" which holds the data that needs to be copied to your internal hdd/whatever other xbox 360 memory you have

yes there is a folder in there with content in it, so do i just put that here >> /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/

i put the game through iso2god and it gave me them 2 folders 

you always do this with goty discs.

one is always containing content and the other make it a god or xex and play from where ever.

multidisc games like dead space i find better to make them both god.

one is always containing content and the other make it a god or xex and play from where ever.

ahhh right so i should have put the 2nd disk through god?

also ive connected my xbox HD to pc put cant see any of the files i want to tranfer to hd through pc instead of flashfxp but i cant see all the files like i do in flashfxp and im using horizon is there another program i can use? in Xplorer360 i get 3 partitions but nothing in them 

ahhh right so i should have put the 2nd disk through god? also ive connected my xbox HD to pc put cant see any of the files i want to tranfer to hd through pc instead of flashfxp but i cant see all the files like i do in flashfxp and im using horizon is there another program i can use? in Xplorer360 i get 3 partitions but nothing in them

There are many alternatives;Port360Partybuffalo to name 2 of 'em atleast that i have in my head right now
  • Like 1

There are many alternatives;Port360Partybuffalo to name 2 of 'em atleast that i have in my head right now

Sorry, the name isn't "port360" it's "xport360", my brain is pulling tricks on me again ;)

ahhh right thats why i could not find it lol, im using the other one you posted the party buffalo and im trying to take a drive image as i want to transfer it to a 500g HD but i get this error shown in pic what is it and can i solve it? 

post-12712-0-21759100-1382376752_thumb.jpg

post-12712-0-61194100-1382378323_thumb.jpg

i would recommend not making a backup, but instead extracting all the files...

ahhh right ok then so can i extract them from the 250g and put them straight on the 500g and it will be ok?

ahhh right ok then so can i extract them from the 250g and put them straight on the 500g and it will be ok?

Sure, as long as the app you're using have support for 500GB...

Sure, as long as the app you're using have support for 500GB...

ok lol so whats best app for that sorry im a total noob to all this 

ok lol so whats best app for that sorry im a total noob to all this

Idk, personally i use the xbox itself to do that shit... then i run something like XEXMenu or FSD... both have filemanagers, and both also have FTP...Of course, if i don't have that ability... i use Xport360/PartyBuffalo... (the later is what i use most of the time now tho, as i mostly use it to extract system updates from USBMU...)

Idk, personally i use the xbox itself to do that shit... then i run something like XEXMenu or FSD... both have filemanagers, and both also have FTP...Of course, if i don't have that ability... i use Xport360/PartyBuffalo... (the later is what i use most of the time now tho, as i mostly use it to extract system updates from USBMU...)

ok thanks for the info, so i just stick the 500 in the xbox let that do its work then re-install fsd3