RealModScene
stratotak

System link server timeout error..almost every other day.

Having issue where I get server connection timeout error .One day it will be working fine next day.No dice.Today is the day it wont work.  Jqe360 site shows its up and running. I cant even  refresh artwork when its acting up like this. Rebooted modem and router each time.But no helpy.

• Like 1

Having issue where I get server connection timeout error .One day it will be working fine next day.No dice.Today is the day it wont work.  Jqe360 site shows its up and running. I cant even  refresh artwork when its acting up like this. Rebooted modem and router each time.But no helpy.

This could be caused by many things, among some it could be an issue with your ISP having crappy connections towards the server location... it could also be that your router/modem is getting to old... are you having any other issues with networking? maybe sites loading slowly etc.?

A good test would be to check your connection with http://www.speedtest.net and checking your connection towards america/france, iirc the server is in one of these countries... if your connection have a very slow speed or high ping that could be the reason for your problems...

Network is fine.did speed test.first one is local.USA.Next one is a French server.Seems fine to me.Tried a couple french servers and they were all about 115 ping

Posted Image

Posted Image