RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ana

disc unreadable

hi there. every single game was working fine until now. some games give me following error

"this disc is unreadable"

I got already all TUs but game still dont want to start.  

convert game from GoD to extracted files to a games folder on your hdd, and load the default.xex

convert game from GoD to extracted files to a games folder on your hdd, and load the default.xex

did that already, the game is converted and on my HDD already. or do I misunderstand something?

This problem can be caused by numerous things:

1. Bad (corrupt) data

2. Bad harddrive

3. Old/Corrupt dashboard file(s)

4. Bad Dashlaunch plugin

to name a few

I upgraded my HDD some weeks ago and I copied all the gamefiles straight to the new one... maybe that caused it?

I upgraded my HDD some weeks ago and I copied all the gamefiles straight to the new one... maybe that caused it?

could be, could also be that your new harddrive isn't all that healthy, even new hdd's fresh from the factory may contain errors, so don't rule it out as the cause of your problems...

what I did now, I changed back to the old HDD and started SSX what wasnt working before on the new HDD. It started just fine! back to the new HDD... the game is starting. all the other non working games are still not working... I just dont get what I did wrong?  

what I did now, I changed back to the old HDD and started SSX what wasnt working before on the new HDD. It started just fine! back to the new HDD... the game is starting. all the other non working games are still not working... I just dont get what I did wrong?

Check the health status of your new harddrive, if you don't... i won't help you any more on the matter... it's most likely a harddrive issue... etheir something wrong with the hardware itself or a write error at some point...

checked the new HDD and the health status says "good" everything fine with the HDD 

checked the new HDD and the health status says "good" everything fine with the HDD

Then i recommend you reformat it in your computer to FAT32... then format it in the xbox again and install everything again, that should hopefully solve it...