RealModScene
vicicarus

Can't Get into FSD GUI

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

I cant get into the FSD GUI via web address bar. I think the issue is my modem. I have TW as my interwebs provider and was just issued a new wireless modem model "ARRIS TG852G". Do I need to port forward the modem? My old modem "Scientific Atlanta DPD2100R2" I didn't do any changes to it and was able to get on the GUI with no issues. I also just re-installed FSD3 on my system but that hasn't given me issues in the past to log on.

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

I cant get into the FSD GUI via web address bar. I think the issue is my modem. I have TW as my interwebs provider and was just issued a new wireless modem model "ARRIS TG852G". Do I need to port forward the modem? My old modem "Scientific Atlanta DPD2100R2" I didn't do any changes to it and was able to get on the GUI with no issues. I also just re-installed FSD3 on my system but that hasn't given me issues in the past to log on.

Yes it's the F'N modem. I just connected my pc to me linksys router and I am able to get to the GUI of FSD. I had pc connected to the modem. I guess if I connect my pc to the modem my 360 should also connect to the modem and not the extra router.

if you're trying to have more than one router on your network then you would need to configure them, is this what you were trying to do....

There pretty old pieces of kit them like. ;/

Thank you for the reply,

Well I wasn't trying to have more than one. I got the new equipment in a promotion to lower cable / interwebs bill and that's why I connected the new modem. But since the get go I have been having issues with the new modem. Have tried to search if anyone has had issues with the modem but didn't see many reports for it. Would not mid using it if I can figure how to config it to my liking needs. Do you have any advise on how I should proceed with this setup?

OK if your not wanting to have more than one on your network, then plug the new one in, what seems to be the issue with the new one when it's connected, if you go to the routers config page you'll probably find all the settings in there, is it not the case of it just issuing a new IP address to your 360 that you can't get into FSD.....just recap on what the problem is when it's connected.