RealModScene
snyghalt

FSD Won't update

Cuz I figure my XBOX won´t boot If I mess up ...

You have already done the "dangerous part", when you followed the update guide before for the dashboard is when you did the stuff that can mess upp your console to the point where it doesn't start properly [if using the wrong settings or so]what may happen is that your F3 doesn't autolaunch anymore... if that happens just use a usb memory with a launch.ini pointing to a usb installation or so, then you can use this to fix the hdd installation ;) personally i use XEXMenu from external usb memories for installing everything :p

hithanks to this post I've updated my x360!!!now i have problems with usb ports...before i do this tutorial I've formated my usb stick without problems...now when I've tried to format this, this take so much time and show me a message about "your memory don´t meets microsoft requirement etc etc etc"I use the same memory stick, a kingston 32gb usb 3.0my xbox360 slim, date of manufactured is 14/04/2012i've tried in all portsI hope you can help methanks!!!

Maybe there's a bug in the new dashboard?

Try checking with a different memory if possible or try to build an older version and redo the process...

Hi

I've tried another memory and nothing change...

How can I do what you told me? (build an older version and redo the process)...sorry, I´m new :blushing: ...

Thanks!!!!!

HiI've tried another memory and nothing change...How can I do what you told me? (build an older version and redo the process)...sorry, I´m new :blushing: ...Thanks!!!!!

If you follow my guide you'll be running xeBuild GUI, you'll see a dropdown list with the various versions it can create, select a lower version then the preset one (default for latest version: 2.0.16537.0)

Hi

When execute Dashlaunch 3.10 in my xbox360, now it take off from the network so xebuild can´t connect...I´ve probe to reset the console, quit to fsd connect ftp ok, back to dashlaunch, select updsrv and nothing....

thanks!!!