RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
idalevan

Xbox restarts when starting Assassins Creed 3

Hi. I have an RGH-ed Zephyr XBOX360 with 2.1.16203 Dashboard.

When I start Assassins Creed 3, my XBOX always restarts. I don't even get to the Ubisoft logo.

Tried with and without TU and DLC, external HDD and pen drive (I don't have internal HDD), and every time, my XBOX restarts.

I don't have problem with other games (Far Cry 3, other AC games, Halos, Crysis 3), just with this title.

Done it. Multiple times. Also downloaded a GOD from a trusted source, and still restarts.

I've been thinking that maybe I should install the $SystemUpdate folder from the game disk (until now I always deleted it), but I heard that this could mess up my dashboard.

Done it. Multiple times. Also downloaded a GOD from a trusted source, and still restarts.

I've been thinking that maybe I should install the $SystemUpdate folder from the game disk (until now I always deleted it), but I heard that this could mess up my dashboard.

I have the same problem, i upgraded to kernel 16537, but the problem is the same. Does not start the game ( Assassins Creed 3 ) I tried other copies, but all copy have the same problem. I've tried in GOD format, and extracted by content manager, tried with all TUs, but nothing works.

All others games works fine.

Any sugestion?

Tks