RealModScene
datastream

Lots of Duplicate Games XBLA

Guys, you might be able to help me now. :)

I have loads of duplicate games listed under XBLA, it's been like that for ages. I only have one version of the game on the attached HDD and the game paths are set just to the root of the drive/USB - There's a couple of duplicate games under xbox 360 games but not as many as XBLA. 

I've downloaded and been looking at GaDaBaMa, and as you can see i have duplicates....

What can I do to get rid of them....

Thanks 

Posted Image

If you take a look at the games path, which you can do by deleting it inside the games list in F3 it will show you that one is the actual game and the other is a backup.... my guess would be an app like XM360 or NXE2GoD. Be sure to delete the backup and not the actual game.

Thanks,

just the one path Irishdave mate. 

OK, I have went into delete and I chose a game that's displayed twice, and the path if i go to delete is the same for both of them. 

so for example,

"are you sure you want to completely delete Metro 2033?" everything in path USB:new games5451084200007000 will be deleted.

then if i back out and go to the next one it's exactly the same. 

"are you sure you want to completely delete Metro 2033?" everything in path USB:new games5451084200007000 will be deleted.

What you think? I wouldn't be able to go through them all there's way too many, just something that's bothered me for ages.... corrupt database file or something...fresh install of FSD ?

on further investigation of a "Game" folder and the structure pretty much looks like FSD. could this be what's creating duplicates?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

somethings not right with the scan paths...will investigate and see what's what.....

I think i need to have a tidy up on that hard drive as well as it's partially my fault, I have a couple of the games listed twice.... doh!

Posted Image

Posted Image

ust to update, I sorted this out, I sat and went through all the 2TB and deleted all the duplicates, downloaded and installed FSD3 into a new folder and edited the launch.ini to point to the new folder, used gadaba and all sorted now and I have an extra 300 gig of HDD space. :)