RealModScene
Yovel

GTA V ON RGH

i had some minor problems after moving Disc 2 to my external drive... what i would like to know is, are you running Disc 2 from a 2.0 or 3.0 usb-drive?

i had some minor problems after moving Disc 2 to my external drive... what i would like to know is, are you running Disc 2 from a 2.0 or 3.0 usb-drive?

I think (I am not sure) its 3.0

I will tell you this: its 500GB and the usb have 3 conntections: 1 is for the Hard drive and the other 2 it for the xbox (I have to connect them both) 

I will upload a picture of the Hard drive later

xbox 360 is usb2.0, you'll not get the full benefits from a usb3.0 drive.

XBOX 360 slim (back ports have dedicated system bus), front usb have shared - so for better performance, use back

xbox 360 is usb2.0, you'll not get the full benefits from a usb3.0 drive.

XBOX 360 slim (back ports have dedicated system bus), front usb have shared - so for better performance, use back

what do you mean by better performance

and the 2 (3) on the back you mean those?

Posted Image

Yes

The 3 USB Ports at the back of the console have dedicated system bus, the front have shared. So for better performance - use the back.

and your hard drive is usb 2.0 (1 usb controls the data flow and slightly powers it, the other usb gives it a power boost to power it)

I don't know why you use them, just go with an internal hard drive for the ultimate performance.

Yes

The 3 USB Ports at the back of the console have dedicated system bus, the front have shared. So for better performance - use the back.

and your hard drive is usb 2.0 (1 usb controls the data flow and slightly powers it, the other usb gives it a power boost to power it)

I don't know why you use them, just go with an internal hard drive for the ultimate performance.

Yeah I know man and you even helped me with it.

It just I never order things from online and I dont know where to find the 2 HDD original xbox plastics and the SATA or what its called.

I still searching :).

the hard drive is 2.5" inside your little usb caddy, you take out the hard drive and put it into a "xbox 360 slim hard drive case", on fleebay for £5 (approx.)

downside you'd have to format the hard drive to make it properly internal, meaning you've to upload everything to it again via ftp or what ever.

the hard drive is 2.5" inside your little usb caddy, you take out the hard drive and put it into a "xbox 360 slim hard drive case", on fleebay for £5 (approx.)

downside you'd have to format the hard drive to make it properly internal, meaning you've to upload everything to it again via ftp or what ever.

Ok so let me get it straight (I took this from google)

1. the hard drive is in here https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCMg7E8AINKDX_4WzKrf-RIbsFgv56EXCbv9SSSV5wNHawKZ1Lhw

and I need this https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbAE3NLzHADFMtdyBRp5b8TUB-K5NvnIARH5JNil8Axjw6IO5Hhg

2. And you ment that all the games I have in my 500GB needs to be on the interal one?

But how I do it? (I have to ''god'' all of them no?)

You "don't" need it, you do what ever works for you. Im just saying that for better performance, use internal.

Your using USB, powered by USB. I also stated that you will not get a USB 3.0 Hard Drive performance on the Xbox's USB 2.0 platform should your drive be 3.0

Just saying

Can i simply FTP the extracted Disc 2 folder to anywhere on the Xbox and launch default.xex with xexmenu? It won't try and update something or anything else?

Can i simply FTP the extracted Disc 2 folder to anywhere on the Xbox and launch default.xex with xexmenu? It won't try and update something or anything else?

Yes or with FSD. You need to make sure you have the content from disc 1 installed.

So I can just add the folder to the directory I would normally use for GOD, and FSD will recognize and play it?

Can I be absolutely certain that the game won't try and update kernel/dash or anything of the like?

Disc 1 "Mandatory install" goes to /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/545408A7/00000002

HDD1 being the device your using.

I have GTA V disc 2 as GoD format - no issues.

FSD only needs to regnize the game, not the DLC. The game will take care of the dlc (Mandatory install)

As for the "system update", as long as your noupdater is set to true your fine. Tho you have to accept the update if it ask for it. So you'll know if something isn't set right.

I have no USB connected, all runs on internal 750GB 2,5" drive.

So just launch dashlaunch and make sure nosystemupdate = true and all will be well?

Thanks for taking the time to help :)

I have no USB connected, all runs on internal 750GB 2,5" drive.

So just launch dashlaunch and make sure nosystemupdate = true and all will be well?

Thanks for taking the time to help :)

Correct. The game or any other game wont ask you to do a system update :) 

So you are using GoD with Disc 2 as well? I thought the reason you didn't experience any popups was because you played from an extracted folder (the way i'm about to try).

Once you install the content from disc 1, you don't need it. Disc 2 is GoD on my xbox - no issues. As for the "Popups" I haven't noticed anything.

• Like 1

Once you install the content from disc 1, you don't need it. Disc 2 is GoD on my xbox - no issues. As for the "Popups" I haven't noticed anything.

If I dont ''god'' it

It will have problems? because My hdd only let me do 16GB on the xbox and it sucks because I saw people that the xbox let them choose 32GB(!)

You don't have to god it.

You can have it at hddmygamesgta or whatever

As for your 16GB, you must have created that back before pre-15574 dashboard, if you delete that partition and create it again, you'll get 32gb option (Of course you'll loose all on that 16gb partition)