RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
krutais

Content folder

Hello everyone.

I've got 4 GB internal hdd. I downloaded GTA 5 , but it requires a 8 GB content space from 1st disc. So i was starting to wonder  how could i get the content folder to my external HDD which is 1TB and to keep everything saving there in the future, instead of the internal one, as everything saves there and its nearly full.

Thank you

format the hard drive via the system storage on the xbox, should give you 32gb from the 1tb - warning: may delete all data on the hard drive.

format the hard drive via the system storage on the xbox, should give you 32gb from the 1tb - warning: may delete all data on the hard drive.

Why would i want to drop from 1 TB to 32 gigs ? I also keep my games there. (Its already formatted as FAT32 if thats what u mean)

Why would i want to drop from 1 TB to 32 gigs ? I also keep my games there. (Its already formatted as FAT32 if thats what u mean)

It won't reduce it to 32GB.

It will reserve 32GB on the drive for XBOX 360 storage and the remaining space should still be accessible in Windows.