RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Eezay

jqe360 ... not approved for login to link

Hi guys,

i've been playing through the link network the past few months. I haven't played online for maybe two or three months due to lack of time.

Now I wanted to login to the link network on the jqe360 website and it says I'm not approved for login... ?? what does that mean? I already played online, why am i not approved?

today my I was having trouble maintaining connection to link, so I thought of re entering my password on the jqe info section of f3, and it didn't work, and now I can't play on link, so I tried resetting the password from the website, but never got the new password in the email, tried making a new account, that didn't work either, now I'm reinstalling F3, admin please shed some light on this problem.

I did try to do that,a new password wasn't emailed to me, tried making another account, didn't work, even reinstalling f3 didn't work, what now?

I just reset my password and it worked fine. Can you please try resetting your password again. If it still doesn't work IM me your UserID and Email address you registered with and i will confirm whats going on with your account.

ive logged in ok but trying to change the password from the password reset one is buggy i think it wont accept it where as xbox  login is fine.

I am having thee same problem , I have just installed fsd3 and made an account reset my password twice and neither xbox or site works,site says not approved log in and xbox saysfailed to connect check your user name and password, help plz.

Hello all I'm newbie with rgh. I've regged on jqe site and received activation mail. Confirmed it and when I log into web I get always login screen back. No error message. I cannot get into user panel to change password. In link subsite I get error You are not approved. I've tried to reset password but even new one did no work. I have login BrAtKo. Thanks.

recently i create login on jqe360 called "eltoncardosoalves" , I try connect on JQE, but is impossible, always show "You are not approved for login". I reset password many times, but problem continues. The login successfully created , but cant connect. Please Help, the email for profile is elton cardosoalves@gmail.com

Please help I reset pasword and get a new one, I can not registirate to write me jqe360.com

You are not Approved for login

My User ID: 31842

Validation Key: **********

username: timinik

Thanks for the help

Don't post your key publicly >_<

Infact, NEVER post ANY keys publicly like that...

I tried creating a XboxUnity account but my username and password wont work. my username is hansell2403@

Edited by Swizzy
Removed e-mail for safety reasons