RealModScene
Yovel

The simpsons H&R Error

I wanted to play the game but when i enter via FSD it says

You need to attach an xbox 360 hard drivve to play original xbox games

xbox orginal games (ie classic xbox) can only be played from a hard drive... well the hard drive is required for the saved games.

If you convert the game to GoD it must be played from an internal hard drive, If you don't convert to GoD you should be able to load the game from a USB Hard drive.

But the game or any other classic xbox games will not operate without an internal HDD

The internal HDD is also needed for the compatibility files

xbox orginal games (ie classic xbox) can only be played from a hard drive... well the hard drive is required for the saved games.

If you convert the game to GoD it must be played from an internal hard drive, If you don't convert to GoD you should be able to load the game from a USB Hard drive.

But the game or any other classic xbox games will not operate without an internal HDD

The internal HDD is also needed for the compatibility files

I have my 4GB HDD when I got the xbox (360 slim)

Isnt that enough?

And I use a USB HDD (with all the other games) whats the diffrence?

I'm guessing you mean 4GB internal memory? that is a flash card attached to your motherboard.

You need an internal hard drive, it doesn't need to be an official hard drive.

I've a custom hard drive size in my RGH ( I think most of us on this forum do ), all you need is a xbox 360 slim hard drive caddy + a hard drive, the size, any size you can afford :)

Where I am, £50 gets me 1TB, £40 gets me 640GB/500GB, £30 gets me 250GB + Caddy (£5 from china)

Then you can just load the program from any device (HDD Compatibility Partition Fixer), that will create a partition on your hard drive (called HDDx), then you FTP to it, and upload the compatibility files to it (xb1_13599_jul_2011-hacked) - preferred as it supports HDMI

Other than that, your not going to be xbox orginals without out

I'm guessing you mean 4GB internal memory? that is a flash card attached to your motherboard.

You need an internal hard drive, it doesn't need to be an official hard drive.

I've a custom hard drive size in my RGH ( I think most of us on this forum do ), all you need is a xbox 360 slim hard drive caddy + a hard drive, the size, any size you can afford :)

Where I am, £50 gets me 1TB, £40 gets me 640GB/500GB, £30 gets me 250GB + Caddy (£5 from china)

Just a sec

You mean that I need to buy a XBOX offical HDD and another hard drive and just replace the parts?

As I said, it doesn't need to be an official.

If you want to play xbox orginals, you need an internal hard drive.

You just need this... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HARD-DISK-DRIVE-HDD-Case-FOR-MICROSOFT-XBOX-360-Slim-/281130497440?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cables_and_Adaptors&hash=item4174aef5a0

and a 2.5" SATA hard drive to put inside it, close the case, slide into your slim xbox, and format it :)

That's it.

As I said, it doesn't need to be an official.

If you want to play xbox orginals, you need an internal hard drive.

You just need this... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HARD-DISK-DRIVE-HDD-Case-FOR-MICROSOFT-XBOX-360-Slim-/281130497440?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cables_and_Adaptors&hash=item4174aef5a0

and a 2.5" SATA hard drive to put inside it, close the case, slide into your slim xbox, and format it :)

That's it.

Ohhhh I see what you ment

Thank you :thumbup:  :thumbup:

If you already have a USB hard drive, it could be a 2.5" sata, then all you need is that caddy. Downside, you'll need to format the hard drive via the xbox, and copying games to it would need to be done via ftp or other. You wont really be able to do the simple drag and drop from your PC desktop