RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kubas121

Unable to title update even manually on newest fsd

I updated to the newest FSD and changed the skin to default. I am able to download all the updates and set them active but when i play a game it is not. (says title update: 0). I can update manually but only updates that can be stored in content/....... . The updates that should be stored in cache doesnt work too.

Title Update downloading works fine here.

Is the F3 plugin enabled (try disabling and enabling it again)?

Have you tried using a clean version of F3 Rev 775?

Yes plugin is enabled. I have configured LiNK and it works fine apart from games i cant update.What do you mean clean version? I bought fresh xbox with rgh and it already had fsd installed. It had older  version with Link kai and i wanted to play fsd LiNK so i just removed fsd folder and put the new version of it (775, using FlashFXP). I didnt change anything else except launch.ini lines required to run LiNK (pingpatch and devlink).

I also came up with the idea that i may have messed launch.ini that blocks title updates? Is that possible? Here are my settings: 

nxemini = true
pingpatch = true
contpatch = false
fatalfreeze = false
fatalreboot = false
regionspoof = true
dvdexitdash = false
xblaexitdash = false
nosysexit = false
exchandler = true
noupdater = true
debugout = false
liveblock = true
livestrong = false
remotenxe = true
nohud = false
devlink = false

go to the game you want to update in the games list, hit Y, go to TU Manager, delete all TU's for this game, go to stock MS dash, go into settings and clear your cache folder, reboot console.

Now download the TU you want through F3 TU Manager and set to active, it should now load the TU without issue.

go to the game you want to update in the games list, hit Y, go to TU Manager, delete all TU's for this game, go to stock MS dash, go into settings and clear your cache folder, reboot console.Now download the TU you want through F3 TU Manager and set to active, it should now load the TU without issue.

Unfortunately that didnt help. I'd like to have fresh FSD and i suppose there are some junk files from prev version that are doing the mess. Any tips on how can i have fresh 775 FSD?

Finally I managed to do that. The problem was I couldnt see my internal hdd drive with xexmenu and delete all files from there. I had to put FSD on usb then launch it from there and then delete the files, put the new version of fsd on the hdd switch to it :D.

EDIT: Even after that I am still unable to UPDATE SOME OF THE TITLE UPDATES!!! I sucessfully updated red dead redemption but saints row IV failed. Please any ideas?