RealModScene
rgreen2002

Problem with TU

When I go to the TU manager in any game and attempt to download TU, it does nothing.  I don't update TU that often but I certainly have in the past.  I go to the TU manager and hit Y and that's is it...  The square in the middle of the screen ( where the active/TU name would be) disappears and that is it.  I have to restart freestyle to get back to function (can't B back ).  I have internet connection, have an IP address, and everything else updates.  Not sure!  BTW...my weather wont work either...odd.  Any thoughts on the TU?

Press in the left numstick to bring up the status bar at the bottom and see if it says http connection or something.

TU's are sometimes very big, and it takes ages to download

Normally what I do is go directly to http://marketplace.jqe360.com/

and then use 360 content manager to send the TU to the xbox, restart the xbox and its all sorted. Maybe the long method for some but its a method that works for me :)

I have to restart freestyle to get back to function

everything else updates

my weather wont work either

Any thoughts on the TU?

i have thoughts, but on you:

- you most probably updated freestyle but are using a custom theme made for the previous release

- you didn't read that custom themes won't work correctly (they'll hang the tu manager) on the new freestyle release unless they explicitly support it - ie. themes custom made or ported for rev.775

- you also didn't read that the old weather api key isn't working anymore and that you must get a new one in order to get weather working

what's with you people not reading instructions anymore... too smart for the user manual?

• Like 1