RealModScene
krutais

XLink Kai update

I would like to update Freestyle so i could play online using System Link, as now i only have option to use Xlink Kai ( which i guess is way older/complicated version to use). So i tried using Update option which gives me a message - could not download version description file. So i was wondering how can i update my existing FSD to the new ( Rev 402) one.http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/438-f3-with-link-and-new-webui/I extracted it on my HDD ran it using my existing FSD and it got me a Fatal error/crash. So do i have to delete the existing one, if so, how or do i have to do smthing else ?Thank you very much.

Current version -http://i.imgur.com/DUEOeW3.jpg

• Like 1

just put the F3 v775 on your hdd and set the default.xex on your dashlunch. dont forget to turn off you xbox a couple of minutes afterwares

Okay, i finally got it running, got settings and everything, hovewer i have no system link option when push the xbox middle button on gamepad, should it be like that ? Also when i link my jqe360 account to console it displays no message, like nothing even happened.Tnq

for the system link option make sure in settings that the fsd plugin is loaded.

if you have an old account with jqe360 they posted on thier site

Due to a mistake on administration everyones password and Full Name (not username) have been wiped. Please reset your password and set your Full name

if you have a new account iono.

also make sure you have F3 v775 not ( Rev 402) one that you have in your 1st post.

Deleted existing launch.ini, somehow it kept loading the old one before starting, now ive got a fresh copy. Anyway, system link option is there now, however, it is grayed out, do u have any idea what might be causing this ? Tnq.

You need to be in a LiNK enabled game for the systemlink option to become available