RealModScene
Yovel

Question: Friends

what happend if i add someone as a friend via game room?

I mean where can I find him if i want to play with him?

Your xbox shoots confetti out all over the place, trumpets sound and a parade of elephants walk down the street :thumbsup:

that's what happens when I like them as a friend on my xbox. why what does yours do?

• Like 2

Your xbox shoots confetti out all over the place, trumpets sound and a parade of elephants walk down the street :thumbsup:

that's what happens when I like them as a friend on my xbox. why what does yours do?

Mine is shooting lasers all over the sky and music starts to play Your'e Xbox is better  :unsure: Now can we be more serious?

nothing you cant send your xbox into their room from system link (middle button) you have to go looking for them via jqe.com then if there is room u can move your xbox to their room then wait for them to join you or u join their game

does that help you

• Like 1

nothing you cant send your xbox into their room from system link (middle button) you have to go looking for them via jqe.com then if there is room u can move your xbox to their room then wait for them to join you or u join their game

does that help you

You mean that if I do the ''add friend'' thingnothing happend?

once you add them as a friend then search user list to find where they are on http://link.jqe360.com/ then u can see what there playing and what room they are in there aint no fancy shit that pops up everytime they are online you have to look for them

But wont it be sick if it was like this???

anyway thanks