RealModScene
Blimpo

Minecraft 360 edition disc

Well don't start the flaming yet - but I searched for a couple of hours and didn't find a strait answer so I'm writing this post.

Well I own the Minecraft 360 Edition disc and I have freestyle dash 3 REV 735 and extracted the disc.  I first tried to play it from the games section and not the arcade.  Minecraft boots up fine but it says that it is the trail version of the game and i need to sign onto xbox live to activate.  so I thought what if i put the game file in the location I put my XBLA games in it should work.  It has the same issue there too.  

so now I don't know where to go from here.  I assume I will have to move the file to my PC and do something. but what I don't know.  MAybe someone has a link they can show me where I can get a tutorial on how to do it.

Thanks for listening and you can start flaming me after I get my answers :)

The retail disc will appear under xbox 360 games.

This game doesn't work from Hard Drive. You need to get the arcade version, unlock and upload, it'll appear under XB Arcade (Where it belongs)