RealModScene
pudge200202

Game not playing anymore. HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!! ASAP

hi i am a noob here but i had installed the map packs for black ops 2 and i used xm360 to unlock them and installed them on my hard drive. so that worked fine UNTIL it gave me a region error. so i went to DashLaunch and made sure that the region spoof was enabled....it was enabled and i ended up saving it again to the same directory that it was in..... so NOW... when i try to play black ops 2 (while pressing RB to activate the region spoof) it gives me an error saying that the game cannon be played.. to please install game again. 

please help!!! 

*sigh*

did you by chance install/update the TU that has a different media id from your game?

Actually no. I got the game to work and I installed the TU12 and TU13 for black ops 2 ...and ... I also installed and unlocked dlc maps using xm360 and horizon but now my major problem is that the region error it gives...I cleared cache and redid all and reinstalled dlc and even got the region spoof enabled on dashlaunch (0x7FFF devkit/all) and did the whole pressing RB button when launching game and still get region error. What do I do. Please help!!!

try deleting the TU's for the game via FSD.

You don't need TU12, TU13 has TU12 and all previous TU's built in.

via FSD

select the game

Press Y

select Title Updates

delete Each TU, reboot console, then try playing the game, then we take it from there.

Ok I'll do that. How do I delete the, via fsd? Do I use xexmenu or xm360?

And how exactly am I supposed to press the RB button to activate? Is it together...after launch...before launch..????

don't worry about that, if the game worked before you don't need to do all that.

Just delete the title updates, reboot, and try loading the game, if it works, we can take it from there

Delete the DLC and see if the game works, then add the DLC one at a time until you get a region error, then take up the advice of metalbruce and use the search for the thread to fix the nuketown region error

Was it nuketown2025 dlc you installed? If so it may be your problem. There is a thread about fixing this.[/quote

Don't have nuketown. But what's the thread??

I don't have nuke town anymore. Just have revolution, uprising and vengeance DLC. But I'm still getting the region error. Deleted TUs and left the TU13 as active. Please help with next step.