RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
TheExecutter

Crysis 3 Patch

Hello guys, i just wanted to ask you how can i download the Crysis 3 patch on my RGH console? I want to fix the audio shuttering. Im using Freestyle dash. Can someone help me pls

Thank you :D

If that happens then download the right TU for your game ID from the link above i posted and stick it in the cache folder on your xbox HD.

OK,thx i just saw that i dont have the newesr FSD version, so i will try updating and then getting the TU from FSD. If that wont work I will use your method.

Do you have Crysis 3? Did you have audio problems? Did the TU fix it?

Sometimes FSD does download the wrong TU for region, it has done for me with black ops 2 so now i check the media ID and download the right one myself. I dont have crysis 3 so i cannot help on that, sorry.

Edit

The latest FSD will show you the media ID of your game at the bottom of the screen just before you launch the game.

I can get it with Horizon. Must i download like all 3 versions of TU 3? Or just the newest TU 1, TU 2 and TU 3?

Just the latest one will be fine, if im not mistaken all updates are merged into the latest.

Just install TU 3 (The one that matches your game ID. PAL, NTSC, Region Free whichever yours is) TU 1/2 should already be merged into TU 3