RealModScene
PlumberOfDeath

Setting custom rom paths for FBANext, SNES360, and RetroArch

I'm experimenting with a couple of emulators, namely FBANext, SNES360, and RetroArch and would like to save space and time by having them share roms (where applicable).  Where,  in each of these applications, can I set custom rom paths?  Thanks. 

Ah, FBANext doesn't have a ini until it's first launch, at which point it is generated under config.  In FBANext.ini there a bunch of 'szAppRomPaths' settings available for rom paths.  I haven't tested yet, but I believe this is the setting I'm looking for.

Next, SNES360.  I believe Retroarch has a means of configuring the rom path in the application.

In FBANext.ini there a bunch of 'szAppRomPaths' settings available for rom paths.  I haven't tested yet, but I believe this is the setting I'm looking for.

you're completely right, there's 20 configurable paths available on fbanext. retroarch has just one that you can find in retroarch.ini located in the root of the emui have no experience with snes360 -- the snes9x core of retroarch is good enough for me