RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PlumberOfDeath

Manually set custom covers

I would like to manually set certain covers in FSD 3, if possible.  For example, I'm testing out FBANext and the customized version by MagicSeb and I'd like to have two different covers.  Or RetroArch and XM360, which do not have covers automatically downloaded.  XM360 comes with a cover that I'd just like to drop into the install, wherever it might go.  Any ideas?  And what are cover image requirements?

Just write your xbox 360 ip adress into your web browser, from there it should load up the FSD web pluginlogin using xbox as your username and password

After that just select the tab Game Lists, Homebrew, and click the name of the application you want to edit, after that just scroll down and select the cover that you want to be displayed inside Freestyle Dash

The cover should be 900x600

• Like 2

That certainly resolves the issue, thank you.  I wonder, however, where these files are stored and if there are text configuration files for these settings.

Edit: Now that I've explored it, I didn't know there were so many more settings available from the web interface.  Thanks for the tip!

Edited by PlumberOfDeath