RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
HeavySmoker

(Advice)TX Demon Dual Nand

ac771c279d64b8a6f17e1e4f88242f96.thumb.png.dac97fdce83573f5f360e93582744964.pngHi,

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

After a bit of help please from some old skool RGH installers, Right years ago i had a TX dual nand demon made my a staff member over at TX (Oggy).

Sold the console around 10 years ago and regretted it since. When i had the demon, i remember i could flash the nand myself via USB. (Demon tool box)

Problem:
After finding my old HDD last week filled with trainers i made for XPG years ago, I wanted a Demon again so bad.

Found one on eBay faulty, HDMI port not working, but the console boots fine.

Had the console delivered yesterday, AVI was stuck on by the looks of it, I turned off auto detection in Settings menu and now it boots HDMI.

Perfect boot times on the glitch nand for a demon (6/10secs)

Now if i boot retail side, Very high boot time and when it boots the xbox logo shows with no sound at all, Then it will hang on the logo for 30secs then black screen for another 3-4mins before it loads the retail dash.

Now, i think i need to reflash the retail nand and see if that sorts the problem out, But i can't get the console to show up in J-runner or Demon tool box.
I have noticed, In device manager i can see the demon but it has a driver error. Failed to install the driver when installing Demon tool, I have found the drivers on there own but i still get the same error, Failed to install. This is on win10 by the way, I have tried to run the installer for demon in win7 mode and xp service packs but its still the same.

Kind of lost what to do now, Can't remember anything at all from the last time i owned a RGH never mind a demon.

Problems:
Retail nand taking ages to boot even tho glitched nand boots perfect.
demon/j-runner can't see the console

for me i was going to try and dump the rgh nand via 360 flasher, then use the info to make a clean retail nand i could flash to see if it sorts the problem out on the retail side.

I don't have any backups of the Original nand.

Looking for any advice or help on what to do next please.

EDIT: Got the Demon tool box and J-runner working, Just read and did a backup of both nands in J-runner, Would it be best for me to build a fresh retail nand now from the RGH backup info.

And whats the best guide please to use when doing this.

Thank you

jhjhhhhhhhh.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitlediuiuuuuuu.jpg

Please close i sorted it out, Seems the console was stuck in avi mode on retail nand, why it was so long to boot.

Switched the settings and its booting normal now.

Thank you