RealModScene
vicicarus

DOA 5 TU not working any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for any and all help that is provided,

I installed a title update for DOA 5 (from xbuc) but it keeps crashing fsd3. Does the title need to be renamed for it to work? My fsd3 didn't DL the TU so that's what I got it from xbcu....

Thank you for the reply,

the TU is named "tu0000000d_00000000" and the DOA5 folder is 4b5607da.(What would the renaming look like?) Also if I just upload the TU through jqe360.com will it automatically rename it for me?

Uploading on Jqe360 would allow fsd to be linked with it, let you download your TU from the fsd and be installed in the correct directory. No it would not rename itself and the tu doesn't need any renaming. You don't only need the Title ID but also the Media ID. 

Thank you all for the assistance with this issue,

I found the number for the media ID 0363A924 where is this used thou? I looked at jqe360 and they already have the DOA 5 TU, I removed and re installed the game but still it doesn't DL the TU. I have used different game methods of jtag rip and iso2god format but the game still doesn't DL the TU. I have tried other games just to try and they did DL TU through fsd3? I can get the TU to appear when I ftp to the folder 000B0000, but when sent to the cache then it doesn't. Sorry to lag this issue along but I can't figure this one out.

Try getting a different copy of the game, maybe a pal version (it won't matter if the game is pal/ntsu) IF its a pal then it should have this media id 566D7D7D. And TUs for this media ID are available.