RealModScene
Kate Campbell

Xell Reloaded Troubles

Trying to run an N64 Emu through Xell. Hit eject and it hangs on "trying to make sense of uda let's assume it's fat"

Now I sent my Xbox away to get RGH'd (Its a Falcon) so I don't have the backup files that maybe necessary. So could anyone give me a noob friendly step by step guide on what I should do to get Xell running? or will it simply be worth hoping an FSD version of an N64 Emu will be launched soon.

Cheers.

Have you tried using a different usb drive?  I find smaller thumbsticks seem to work better in Xell, but that's just me.  Also, I have had a problem where I have certain consoles that will load the newest version of the emulator and some that simply will not.  I posted in the forums and other users have had the same problem and no one seems to know why.  You can always try the older version of the N64 emulator, it works okay, but its a shame since the new one works so much better than the old one.

Try using XeLL Launch.

Also remember that "xenon.elf" must be present on the root of your USB device or XeLL won't be able to launch it.