RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Vieirazxs

Diablo 3

Well, they could try to do something to bring the title update 3 to diablo 3 reaper of souls, I talked to some guys and they said it was possible but it's very difficult to bring this unofficially, if the administrators could do it, an update with bigger cracks would be incredible, It wouldn't need to be the last update, at least the days with bigger cracks would already be a good size. 

2 hours ago, geomarvie said:

recebi a atualização de título para Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Atualização de título nº 2 ID de mídia: 4325D8A4

I mean the update of the bigger rifts and kanai cube, is that it? The equivalent patch to 2.1

yep greater rifts are only on ps4xbone and pc, no updates are coming for the ps3 edition or 360  it is not on xbox 360 update only on the next gen ps4 and xbox one got it as far as i read about it and that is patch 2.0 so i do not think patch 2.1 is added if patch 2.0 is not added in the xbox version i wonder if the added it to diablo 3 normal game aswel

50 minutos atrás, geomarvie disse:

sim, as fendas maiores estão apenas no ps4xbone e no pc, nenhuma atualização está chegando para a edição ps3 ou 360, não está no xbox 360, atualização apenas na próxima geração, ps4 e xbox one, pelo que li sobre isso, é o patch 2.0 então eu não acho que o patch 2.1 foi adicionado se o patch 2.0 não for adicionado na versão xbox, eu me perguntei se ele foi adicionado ao jogo normal do diablo 3 também

Can someone bring this patch unofficially someday? 

I think that is inposible the game and the tu do not stuff to make the patch work to make a patch work you need to modify the game and tu if that is even posible