RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Oussamarb123

Downloading 1 item(s) issue

So, I just upgraded to Aurora 0.7b.2 and I've had this bug showing up recently. It always says "1 Item Downloading" as the status, even when my Internet isn't connected. The first time it showed up, I thought that I might have left a download in progress, so I reconnected my internet to the xbox, and it goes away. Then when I disconnect my Internet from the xbox, it shows up again. Oh and btw no download is going on in the background.

3 hours ago, Oussamarb123 said:

So, I just upgraded to Aurora 0.7b.2 and I've had this bug showing up recently. It always says "1 Item Downloading" as the status, even when my Internet isn't connected. The first time it showed up, I thought that I might have left a download in progress, so I reconnected my internet to the xbox, and it goes away. Then when I disconnect my Internet from the xbox, it shows up again. Oh and btw no download is going on in the background.

Turn scan path off. That will fix that issue. Turn scan path back on when you push over more titles to those same pathways. Once everything is scanned in. Switch it off. As I get this issue when I've left scan path on. 

I always leave title update scan on. Especially when I grab new title updates so every boot Aurora will scan it into its database. As sometimes I forget to turn it on & my new TU's won't show in aurora if I leave it off. So I just leave that on now