RealModScene
VelocityX

how come Link doesn't have chat or friends list? :(

hey,

I'm sure this goes without saying that we could really use an option to chat with people on Link, and see the people we've added, also when we report someone we could write a note as to why we're reporting, I'm not trying to find flaws in Link or anything, I speak for everyone when I say Link is just awesome :), but if this is possible, please add these features in the next freestyle update, also I wanted to ask, I've never updated free style before, I had my modder install it, so is updating it just as easy as going into the option, selecting the update and let it do it's thing, whether its the MS update or freestyle, or is there something I need to know about updating, or things could get messed up?

LiNK is new, and has enabled jtag users to play with each other! Isn't that AWESOME enough? But as Irishdave said their next target are these new features so just have patience, its not easy to do this, but ofcourse don't be disappointed if its not in the next update   :ninja:

Its better if you don't mess up with MS updates, freestyle can be updated from its own settings. 

If you've used the search you'd see this has been requested alot of times.

Friends list is coming, voice chat is in game system link and we'll no doubt see more options for "report" in the future.

Do not think of Link as competition with XBL or else you will be disappointed...think of it in its own category

Look at PS3...they cannot do any of this on a modded system. Link has gone so far in a short amount of time...you are new here...

There should be a way to prevent new people from stating suggestions until they have at least 20 posts...because then they will be forced to search for their answers. In due time mate...in due time

I asked that because when the MS releases a newer kernal, and It would be required to play on Link, I would like to know if it would be wise to select the newer MS dashboard update from the FSD update section , and it would be just as easy as clicking it and letting it update?

Its better if you don't mess up with MS updates, freestyle can be updated from its own settings. 

Link also cuts out the middle man (Ie. the PC) unlike other options out there. Great little tool.

Next Microsoft update is suppose to be August, so you've nothing to worry about. If the next FSD requires a certain kernal the admins will let you know in the info file.

I think the min for the latest version of FSD is 15574, maybe 16202 but if you're having issues you'd be asked to update.

• Like 1