RealModScene
Gianna Michaels

FSD Weather Not Working

They changed the API keys since the last release of FSD. 

You could try getting a working API key from another member or hope it'll be fixed in the next FSD Update :)

PLEASE, IN FUTURE: USE SEARCH.

You would have found this: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1502-weather-and-fsd-3/?hl=%2Bweather+%2Bkey

I know your new, so welcome to RMS Forums 

As far as I knew, the latest FSD requires each user to use their OWN API key, rather than a shared community key like it was before.  The last few days though, my weather isn't working either.  Does my own API key need updated now as well, or is something else going on?  I've also noticed that when I go into the settings and then look at the update screen, it says "Could not download version description file."  It has actually been doing this for about a week...

**UPDATE**I fixed it on my end.  When I updated to the latest version of the kernel, I had to re-enter my network settings in Metro.  I had the IP and Subnet set right, but had the DNS set to Auto.  I could communicate locally with the Xbox and my computer, but not out on the internet.  By entering an IP for the DNS, my problem resolved itself and the weather is now working like it always did.

Im using a shared key, all working fine here :)

There was a few outages where it said NA but sure. Such is life. Working fine now.

I have registered with World Weather and received my own API key but I get this message in FSD "Invalid Key or error occured."

API key's updated after the release of the latest FSD.

Please wait for the next FSD Update or find someone who might share a "working" key

• Like 1

weathers stopped working again on fsd 3 latest rev. any ideas? thanks.

Same here, Help appreciated :=)

Edit: Solved with new apy key!

Thank you!

Edited by okidokiss

I put the key in and no error but when i select zip it doesnt do anything. Should i reset fsd

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4