RealModScene
ffrank

Link Messaging

Hello.. I'm pretty sure the answer to this question is no .. but is there ANY way to contact another Link user?  ... even just having messages get sent to the email address of the user?  Some kind of way to contact other users would make matches way easier to setup.  Just being able to confirm with a user if a match has been setup or not would save lots of time for most people.

Sounds good.. thanks for replying.  Link is awesome so far and works great.  Once messaging is available it will be perfect imo..

• Like 1

LiNK is very young, it will take time for the developers to develop all the special features (msg'ing, etc...)

Don't be too disapointed if its not in the next update, its one of them things that may take time.

It's all good irishdave.  I'm just glad messaging is on the to-do list of the developers.  The devs have done a great job so far.  Creating something like this is way over my head.  I can't imagine how much time it must have taken to get Link working.