RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lunarcry

a little problem

hi 

I had a small problem after installing f3 the problem is every time I try to create black ops 2 network link the device freezes after the countdown ( whether I do it online or offline )  ,, (before installing f3 I could play offline with bots just fine )

the same goes when I join a server the device freezes ,,

I've deleted the game and downloaded a new copy downloaded and used the latest TU and link recognize it 

hope anyone could tell me how to fix it and if I will be able to use link online by the way I can play other games using link just fine except bo2

and sorry 4 my bad English :)

Use image browser to extract the iso, copy into hdd, and run it. I had the same problem, it is just the game problem, not of link or fsd, ( but make sure your fsd is the latest ) this game would work for sure. 

Edited by JPizzle
THIS IS NOT A PIRACY SITE, NEVER LINK TO PIRATED SOFTWARE HERE!

Download this: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Use image browser to extract the iso, copy into hdd, and run it. I had the same problem, it is just the game problem, not of link or fsd, ( but make sure your fsd is the latest ) this game would work for sure. 

Ok Downloading it right now thanx :)

so, any luck?

Just finished the download .....

I'm using ISO2GOD on the iso right now so I guess I will know if it works within an hour 

You don't need to uninstall dashlaunch but you can't play without this trick,If you don't have it, transfer dashlaunch's installer somewhere you can launch it on your xbox and then launch it.Press RB 2 times.Click on the option where it says to Unload Dashlaunch From Memory, click to unload.In the first option in the same menu you go find the game's default.xex and launch it.Your game doesn't freeze anymore !And since you just unloaded dashlaunch from memory instead of uninstalling it completely, next time you boot the console it will load dashlaunch normally. (which also means that you'll have to do this trick every time you want to play the game).

Unfortunately same problem , :wallbash:

You don't need to uninstall dashlaunch but you can't play without this trick,If you don't have it, transfer dashlaunch's installer somewhere you can launch it on your xbox and then launch it.Press RB 2 times.Click on the option where it says to Unload Dashlaunch From Memory, click to unload.In the first option in the same menu you go find the game's default.xex and launch it.Your game doesn't freeze anymore !And since you just unloaded dashlaunch from memory instead of uninstalling it completely, next time you boot the console it will load dashlaunch normally. (which also means that you'll have to do this trick every time you want to play the game).

That worked thanks  :thumbup: