RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GamerX

Block live?

I have already block xbox live membership creation and access in family settings but when I am going to connect to my router I get

"When you connect to xbox live and check your connection your console may download updates and send info about your connection,console and errors.

Do you want to connect and then check for and apply updates"

How can I block connection to live completely so I don't get updates and so I could connect to link.

And do I need a static IP for link?(or a dynamic is good too for it)?

How?

download last version of dashlaunch. run the installer with freestyle dash. if you have an older version it will ask to update. after update is finished. run the installer again...this time opens the config. search in the settings for liveblock and press A on it, if is not enabled. press Rb and select a place your launch.ini is saved, press x to save.

download last version of dashlaunch. run the installer with freestyle dash. if you have an older version it will ask to update. after update is finished. run the installer again...this time opens the config. search in the settings for liveblock and press A on it, if is not enabled. press Rb and select a place your launch.ini is saved, press x to save.

My xbox dashboard is 14719.The dashlaunch asks me to update,so if I update it,it will remove my jtag?Can I block liveblock in the settings without updating dashlaunch?

My xbox dashboard is 14719.The dashlaunch asks me to update,so if I update it,it will remove my jtag?Can I block liveblock in the settings without updating dashlaunch?

no dashlaunch has nothing to do with microsoft......you can update safely. keep it updated. bugs are fixed, new functions added etc. however

the dashlaunch version must be compatible with your current dashboard.  dashlaunch 3.07 accepts 14719.