RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
talby71

DLC appearing in homebrew section

just a small issue that's probably easily fixed but for some reason all my DLC is appearing in my Homebrew menu

overall i'm finding F3 great , lil bit of freezing but nothing major...working fine on a different console though

any help is appreciated

just a small issue that's probably easily fixed but for some reason all my DLC is appearing in my Homebrew menu

overall i'm finding F3 great , lil bit of freezing but nothing major...working fine on a different console though

any help is appreciated

Change your scan depth to a lower setting.

they are in the same depth as games so that wont help...have already tried it

content/000000.../game #/0700000/ compared to content/000000.../game #/0200000....

think it's a dashlaunch setting but have to wait to get my hands on the console before i can check

you will continue to have this issue if you keep your games in your content folder, I would suggest creating a Games folder in the root of your hdd and placing all your games in there.

This is not an F3 issue but an issue of your folder structure.

you will continue to have this issue if you keep your games in your content folder, I would suggest creating a Games folder in the root of your hdd and placing all your games in there.

This is not an F3 issue but an issue of your folder structure.

How is that not an F3 issue? As I am aware it had not happened prior to this release. This release is great and the work that has been done is phenomenal and some issues will arise.

I worked around the issue by adding it to the "none" group, thus hiding it from view.

• Like 1

The dlc is appearing in homebrew because F3 is picking it up as a possible indie game.

weird because i have 2 consoles set up exactly the same way with F3 and it is only doing it with one.... thinking it might be a dashlaunch setting...thought that Fakelive had to be 'true' for indie games to be picked up...would Signnotice = true make a difference too....

Thanks for your help

but i will make that change anyway, and change my scan depths just to make sure...doesn't really hurt though, except when kids open the wrong section...lol

Same thing happened to me. i think it is an F3 issue

my games on my portable usb drive even had download content go to homebrew

i had to actually put my homebrew in emulators so i can find them

hopefully with future update it will be corrected

i do notice some freezing every now and then

otherwise i like it

just need new skins for it