RealModScene
Mazen El Jammal

Remove FSD

I have FSD and dashboard installed on an ext HDD. I uninstalled dashboard then deleted FSD and the launch.ini and dashboard from my HDD. I reinstalled it using f3 installer but everything looks like my old FSD settings (like didn't uninstalled) and the avatar update is installed too.i want to reinstall the avatar update again to fix the online gaming problem but nothing happens when I plug the USB stick to update it (like I did the first time when I updated it).am I not completely removing the FSD from my xbox? Note:I have the $ systemupdate on my HDD too.

You mean Dashlaunch? FSD and Dashlaunch has nothing to do with the Avatar Data/Kinect update.

Never had to deal with this kind of problem before. A fresh Nand might help? By the way xo you have an internal HDD?

place the update on a flash drive, go into it with fsd explorer, select BiometricSetup.xex, update will kick off.

Selecting BiometricSetup.xex will only allows me to calibrate kinect sensors and standing distance. I don't think this is the main issue that we're talking about here. But thanks for your your support anyway.