RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vicicarus

Custom Game Cover Does Not Stay

Thank you for any and all help provided,

I am trying to replace the box art that FSD3 DL automatically. I found covers over at JQE360.com I have everything logged in and enabled to DL the box art. The thing that keeps happening is that every time the Xbox scans  it replaces the art I chose to replace. What setting am I not setting in order to keep the art I prefer to have on the game menu?

ok I got in its fehttp,but where do I add/change the box art? What option or area am I looking for?

Game List - Xbox 360 Games - now choose game - scroll down - there you go. (remeber to save)

P.S. You can disable HTTP authentication check in FSD Settings - System Settings - Security.

Thank you for the reply,

I can only see game, notes and system. I remember seeing it in FSD 2.2 but haven't seen it in 3.Would I have had to set them up during the install process?

Thank you so much for the reply,

Yes I just log onto xboxip and I see the fully menu, will work and change up to my liking. Thank you all for the assistance.