RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cannellizer

Metro: Last Light

Hey folks, I just discovered the new upcoming game Metro: Last Light. I read the summary and watched the trailer.... looks a lot like Fallout. I guess there was a Metro 2033 game as well.

At any rate, what do yall know about this game, and have you played the old metro game? Fallout is probably my favorite 360 game, so I am really thinking about setting aside some time to play this game, but I don't want to waste my time if its no good. Obviously its not out yet, but I'm hoping for some feedback on the old game or in general, thanks.

Oh nice, thanks for the video, I had not seen this. I'll give it a shot once it hits the redbox, thanks for the reply.

I have played the first one and it is/was awesome. Now I do love my Xbox but I'm gonna play this one on my Pc simply due to better graphics and since it's a FPS it's way easier to play it on Pc with a mouse then pn a console.

P.S. The trailer looks sick!

Wow, I didn't realize this game wasn't open world.... For whatever reason I have a hard time playing games now that aren't open world. Huge bummer!

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2