RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sopadodu

TUS

When I dowload a Tu in the internet in fo exemple jqe360 marketplace  what folder its sopost to put it on? and here is going to apear to do the update?

thanks

You can place the TU in the Cache folder or you could make a "000B0000" folder, copy the TU in that folder and then place the 000B0000 folder in the game directory i.e.

43430824/000B0000/your title update

You can activate your downloaded TU by pressing Y on your selected game, then selecting Manage Title Updates.

but the 000B0000 FOLDER  its to crete on my pc to put the imagine tu0000000a_00000000 update inside it and than put on the game folder correct?

thankyou very mutch RMS junior I just have to put the tu0000000a_00000000 inside content/00000000000/43430824/000B0000 and the update apear on the manage title updates opcion!!!!the only thing its that its already their but its stil sayng update failed :(....

thankyou very mutch RMS junior I just have to put the tu0000000a_00000000 inside content/00000000000/43430824/000B0000 and the update apear on the manage title updates opcion!!!!the only thing its that its already their but its stil sayng update failed :(....

Owh, you've got it wrong. The 43430824 folder was an example on how the directory should look. You should put your 000B0000 folder in the Folder where your game lays assuming it is converted to a GOD container. The best option would be to place the TU in the Cache folder. I've done that a couple of times and never had any problems.P.S. Why don't you download your TU's via FSD?

No I put it in my 000b0000 folder but that 43 was other nunbers,

I try it one time and it didnt worked to put in the cache folder!

how its the fds way?put y and go to manage title updates and click to dowload the last tu?IF it is I already tryit and it always says update failed

off I allways set active...

thanks

I don't see what's causing this. It could be just a bad FSD install, have you tried installing FSD anew?

I already have fsd but I am gona folow your tip and I gona install again...

can you give me a link of fsd to intall?

its easy to install?

thanks very mutch

You have a FSD topic on this forum with Download links so you can download it there. You just have to copy the FSD folder to your HDD and set the default path in Dashlaunch so it boots straight into FSD.

You will need to install Xexmenu if you want to install FSD via an USB stick.

No none of it is difficult. I can make a vid of everything real quick if your want.. If you have problems.

hi guys I have done the instalaton of fds because it was not working in the tranfer of updates,and it default all my settings again,the thing is I replace the settings,but one thing is happening I have the games and the dashlounch xex.menu etc....

but the problem i's that their hare not apearing on the xbox 360 games and in the homebrew,so I cant play them and see their covers,I can only enter trough file manager in the games etc...

can any one help and tellme why this is happening?