RealModScene
damonca

Problem with screenshots

I have a problem taking screenshots in-game mode, apparently when I try to take a screenshot everything gone right the message appear in screen but when I search for it in my hdd the screenshot isn't there but when a take a screenshot in the FSD dash the screenshot is succesfully saved. I don't know how fix this. I already check the config of FSD and everything is fine sice I installed it.

Please help me with this, thanks.

when your xbox switched on and in fsd, on your pc type in your xbox ip address to get the fsd web ui in there you can look at all your stuff, hope that helps

I don't remember the correct path but search for the screenshots in a folder named after the game's title id. The folder is somewhere inside the Freestyle dash folder.

Thank you for aswer,

I already check all the paths but there are only the screenshots I took to the FDS dash, in that way the screenshots work fine but when I try to take a screenshot while I playing it doesn't work.

Summarizing the screenshoter works fine out of game, but it doesn't work in-game.

Thank you for the help