RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Drugula

LiNK related problem...

My particular problem is that I cannot join any games through system link. Let's take CoD:Black Ops 2 for example, I downloaded all the TU's got the latest one activated, I open the game, open system link, join a room, I refresh the lobby in "Join Game" section, I see current ongoing online maps made by fellow gamers but once I try to join, it just simply says that I cannot join, no other reason given. The message that appears is within the game.Any ideas on how to fix this?

are the games your trying to join on dlc maps you dont have?, dont get how you cant join weird one, sometimes i cant see games being played so just spam the x button then they show.

are the games your trying to join on dlc maps you dont have?, dont get how you cant join weird one, sometimes i cant see games being played so just spam the x button then they show.

I have to look into that then, maybe they're DLC content. It's even more annoying when you actually see them, like me!

Alright I went online and same problem. The maps are not from DLC's, I have them. Any other possible solutions?

Try a fresh install of FSD? That could help...i imagine that you passed all the tests and all that...

Sometimes it is best to delete everything and start fresh rather than trying to find that small problem

Yes, I passed them. Looks like I'm gonna have to try to re-install FSD then. Anyway, thank you both for your time and patience! 

Hello guys...I am having the same issue. I can join join game lobby but cant see any games being played even after pressing the X button to refresh. Anyway my TESTS fail on both ports same as my friend yet she manages to see and join games being played. Help me out guys...pls