RealModScene
croize

help me with avatar items

Hi again , Still a little issue with avatar items , Does some avatar items require 16203 dashboard ? Cause when i transfered avatar items etc , And go to customize my avatar it says like (!) and i cant see them , I see the avatar items in system folder, but not when im going to use it :/ Anyone have same issue ?

Then some items you have are pre-13604 dashboard, if they appear as a ? or ! in the avatar editor you won't get them working, all you can do is delete them. If you got the items from jqe they're all the old ones.

Do you remember the xbox live update that did an avatar store update, said it was updating all avatar items on your HDD.. well thats when it all changed.

Your avatar items MUST be after 13604 dashboard to work on any dashboard from 13604 onwards.

I say 13604 because i don't remember what dashboard it was that did the avatar items update, 12625, 13146 or 13599. Regardless, I know all mine work on 13604, all 3000+ :)

i have dashboard 16197, and yes i did , How do i know wich ones to use :S ? and what they require?

then i dont need to worry bout updating to 16203 at the moment ( thought thats why the avatar items did not work )

The only way I know is, You put them in, which either has the ! you take a note then delete it from storage :)

delete all useless one , ok lol xD but i wanna use all >.< damn :p Ty for ur answer m8 :)

Can I just note. the more you have.. the slower your HDD will run if your using official dashboard.

makes sense :) Was just gonna add a 200 - 300 to have somthing to choose between , the avatar items i got is so booring.... ok lets try this , let you guys know later (:

They worked :) All 525 i put in :) Enjoy guys , thank you so much for explaining irish :) 

will avatar items work off a usb hdd if u dont have a official microsoft hhd?

will avatar items work off a usb hdd if u dont have a official microsoft hhd?

Yes, or any other USB or storage. USB HDD/USB Stick must be formatted to xbox 360 storage, and stored on it.And you don't need to use and official MS HDD. I have a 2TB HDD internal on my RGH

coo and thnks for the reply mines is way less tho.. i tried putting a couple avatar items patched an everything but no go, is it becuz of the dashlaunch mines is on 16203

coo and thnks for the reply mines is way less tho.. i tried putting a couple avatar items patched an everything but no go, is it becuz of the dashlaunch mines is on 16203

Where did you get them from?

2nd reason was why i got um ..i put them in content/16zeros/A8/00009000 folder all patched to my xuid not one showed 

it just wont work for me, thanks for ur help tho 

they need to go in their proper directories. Use Yaris Swap 0.9c to upload them or avatar patcher.

You need to make sure you use the correct xuid