RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
masokiller

how i can make tow xbox jtag work in system link with one modem ?

the issue i have is when i contecet & everything work great but after 5 sec for game start in system link (i play BO2) one of the xbox kick off to the lobby what's the problem can anyone help me plz

Set up two static IP addresses in the router's settings, each one individually assigned by each of the 360s' mac addresses.

Forward ports to each individual box. Make sure you set up Link with the correct ports, that are forwarded to each IP. You can't use 3071 and 3072 for both boxes.

I.E. I have....

[table]

[/th]

[th]Service Name

External Start

External End

Internal Start

Internal End

Internal I.P.

Box 1

Link

Box 2

Link MW2

[/table]

I recommend doing them one at a time. (or when forwarding ports make the service name, something that will clue you to which box it is, my Link mw2 tells me that it's for my mw2 xbox) I tried doing 6 of them at once, while drunk. It was a nightmare. As you can see 1000 and 1001 would work fine for the second boxes ports.

Edit: Well guess I can't make tables :(

.....Service Name.....Ext.Start...Ext.End...Int.Start.....Int.End....Int.I.P.

Box 1 Link 3071 3072 3071 3072 192.168.1.49

Box 2 Link MW2 1000 1001 1000 1001 192.168.1.48

it works ....

i have two xbox360 , ecah has its own jqe account and use differents ports ....

both can play on LiNK on the same game ONLY if host is outside your LAN . if one of your two boxes hosts the game , the other xbox won't see it ...

Best regards , jéjé le tech

• Like 1

.... both can play on LiNK on the same game ONLY if host is outside your LAN . if one of your two boxes hosts the game , the other xbox won't see it ...

Must be your router or ISP doing that to you. Roommate and I did it all the time. Although I took my box back, since the last update and still haven't returned it.

Must be your router or ISP doing that to you. Roommate and I did it all the time. Although I took my box back, since the last update and still haven't returned it.

traffic between xbox1 and xbox2 stays in LAN ... that's why xbox1 can't see games hosted by xbox2 and vice-versa ...

unless you are able to build a static route ( which is impossible with my provider router : FAI FREE ( France ) and freebox v6 ) which allows traffic to go thru LiNK servers , the problem remains ...